GW Clio 200 New wheels!

Got my new wheels on the 200 this week, there 18" Cades Bern Alloys with 35 profile tyres! with a cup my back isn't going to be liking me for a while :tongueout:.

The question is white or anthracite, when i bought them i thought it would be no contest but now i'm loving the white, and they look awesome on the car, very fat.

and yes it needs lowering!

20130303_125819copy_zpsf52b89dd.jpg

I have to say that I'm not a fan of those wheels at all. White is lovely though, on a positive note

F'ing love that! Nice choice and very original. Has to stay white mate. What is the fitment?

Thanks, Fancied something different and it is that for sure! All it needs now is a Cup Spoiler, Eibach springs about 40mm all round. will fill the arches nicely then.

They are just straight Clio fitment 5x108 not multifit. dunno the offset but straight fit, only needed some 60.1-78 spigots.

Quite like those actually. Bit of a DUB wheel but I think they suit the 200 pretty well.

Will look extra cool if you give it a health drop with some decent coilovers... :smile:

Those the ones off eBay?

I posted about these wheels in a thread not long ago, but couldn't find many pics of them on a Clio. Looks good IMO! Offset looks quite low, might cause a few issues if you plan on dropping it a fair bit?

Those the ones off eBay?

I posted about these wheels in a thread not long ago, but couldn't find many pics of them on a Clio. Looks good IMO! Offset looks quite low, might cause a few issues if you plan on dropping it a fair bit?

Indeed they are, Offset is ok actually looking top down not a huge amount is exposed, but I never go stupid low anyway, just enough to fill the arches and thats perfect imo,

I'm not sure you can find 40mm eibach springs mate, white on white is awesome, however it looks like the offset is far off from the original ET68, and that on an 18''?

How is the handling like? I'd be really surprised if it hasn't been affected at all...

I'm not sure you can find 40mm eibach springs mate, white on white is awesome, however it looks like the offset is far off from the original ET68, and that on an 18''?

How is the handling like? I'd be really surprised if it hasn't been affected at all...

Well Eibach springs around 40mm, yea now you can get a finger behind the brembo's so its a fair bit different.

Handling isn't too bad but obviously haven't been driving that spirited just getting the feel of it, but I'm sure there will be noticeable adverse handling affects. But there better than a couple of buckled & kerbed speedlines! :lol:

Nice wheels.

Changing the colour gets my vote though and that's because the fussy person in me wouldn't be able to stand having two shades of white on the car. It's the wrong contrast.

I like them a lot but like you say it needs some lows as its a bit monster truck looking at the moment. I have just placed an order for some Oz Ultras but I think these would look pretty tasty in satin black.

Good effort.

I like the wheels, but I really dislike white on white, I reckon those would look amazing in gloss black or anthracite mate!