197 speedline wheels the same size a Clio 200 cup wheels?

Jamie Riley

Platinum Member
4DBB81F8-74BC-4D6D-90F5-7A86B554B419.png image.jpg I’ve found a bangin deal on a set of speedline alloys off a 197 so I bought them (only £160) but it’s now occurred to me that there is a slight chance they’re different wheels ie different width/offset could anyone advise me? I’ll attach an image of the wheels I’ve bought and the wheels I have...

cheers in advance

Sadly to burst your bubble they’re not speedlines.. they look like the below!

those are just standard 197 alloys.
They have the same bolt pattern, width offset and bore as the 200 “cup” wheels you have on.

A1A13C89-31E9-4E19-AB0F-F0CA4F3794DB.jpeg

Reactions: Jamie Riley
Ah right, well no bother. I don’t really like the “cup” alloys. Quite funny really, I must sound like a proper tit hahaha. Cheers for the help, so long as they’re the same measurements I’m happy. And still £160 is a good deal. Well actually is £160 a good deal? Cheers mate big help haha

Reactions: Beany
Ah right, well no bother. I don’t really like the “cup” alloys. Quite funny really, I must sound like a proper tit hahaha. Cheers for the help, so long as they’re the same measurements I’m happy. And still £160 is a good deal. Well actually is £160 a good deal? Cheers mate big help haha

hahaha they are hit or miss with people :smile: we all have to learn from somewhere

tbf in that condition £160 is a fair price

Reactions: Jamie Riley