GW 200 kingston

You were on the ground level, I was on the very top, my parking OCD :oops:! I thought it might of been yours. Mate, she looked sweet!!! I so want speedlines now.

Your not the only one with a parking obsession lol the mrs has a bad back meaning I get to part in the disabled bays.
Gave it a proper clean that night clay and wax looked even better today

I bet she loves getting in and out of the Clio with a bad back lol? There wasn't any dirt to clean off it :tongueout:. I've got a wedding to go to on sat, so she's getting a megga cleaning session on Friday.

she says its actually not bad she just has trouble walking long distances.
hope the weather stays nice i like going for a evening drive down by box hill some great roads.

I struggle getting out the Clio, mainly coz I try not rub on the bolsters. Fingers crossed with the weather as it's my sisters wedding. We'll have to have a meet up, get some pics and go for a drive. I've not taken her over boxhill way.

yeah sounds good box hill is pretty good some fast b and a roads with fast bends. i drive my van all week its like a treat getting into the clio.

I'm a White van man Monday to Friday! I spend more time cleaning the Clio than driving it :001_wub: