GW 200 JLR Whitley - X** JAR

Whey my first spot :smile: ha but [MENTION=11335]Aford197[/MENTION] we have discussed Clios at JLR in one of my previous spotted threads :lol: I have a KTEC cat-back.

Pretty sure I've seen yours parked up by one of the left hand side entrances close to the front of the Whitley site before.

I've also seen / heard a white Clio 200 Cup with a gorgeous raspy exhaust note, usually parked in the car park above the little pond towards the back of site.

Yeah probably but didn't link the reg to you hah!

I normally park at the front yeah, get the biggest spaces and avoid the tools that cannot park!

I normally give it a little poke down the side if I park at the back but mine is a 197 with cat back, decat and decat manifold.

Did you see the AG with the roof rack?

Ha yeah fair enough.

Decat and decat manifold.. must be loud! We should meet up in the car park at some point

Yeah seen it a fair few times, don't think he/she's on here though

Haha!

I was three cars behind you on the way in to the car park this morning :smile: and I saw a white 200 head into the car park on the right hand side too. And then saw the green 200 on my way out!

[MENTION=2904]Jamz72[/MENTION] haha yeah it is loud! shame you were not behind me so you could see some flames haha

Emptied it now cheers!