gutted

There is a get out clause at the bottom of the page about the colours might change ... check with your renault dealer..

You have done that and thats what you ordered ?

Well I think you should ring RUK if you have in on your invoice?

I would mention trading standards too as really you have been miss sold the car by the dealer??

Grrr things like this really p1ss me off, know your product !!!

I've seen a red 200 in the flesh, and it looked amazing. When I ordered my 200 cup back in March, I wanted black, but the stealer phoned me later that day and told me he could only process a 200 cup order in Nimbus, Glacier White, Racing Blue, Alien Green, or Storm Grey , so I ended up going for grey. Hope you can get what you want.

yeah i love red cars i have only seen one 200 up close and it was green there just wicked cars wanted the cup because am not bothered bout air con etc

yeah i love red cars i have only seen one 200 up close and it was green there just wicked cars wanted the cup because am not bothered bout air con etc

If it's red you're after, then it's looking like your only option is to spec a FF200 in Ultra with a Cup Chassis. I'd give the dealer some stick though for misleading you.

The more time I spend in this section the more trouble I'm having stopping myself from ordering one of these cars!

Iirc someone on clio197. Net has a red 200 cup?

They posted pictures of it the other week?

just been in today to be fair the sales man am dealing with is a real nice guy very helpfull and hes doing his best to try and sort a cup in red ive got my fingers crossed boys

Just get a FF the cup isn't worth the saving.

crap dash
crap steering wheel
no fogs
no isofix
tacky mirror caps
no headrests in the rear
£500 for a/c
no split folding seat
no cruise
no auto lights
no auto wipers

For only a grand less its a joke!!!

Just get a FF the cup isn't worth the saving.

crap dash
crap steering wheel
no fogs
no isofix
tacky mirror caps
no headrests in the rear
£500 for a/c
no split folding seat
no cruise
no auto lights
no auto wipers

For only a grand less its a joke!!!

What a load of rubbish! :swear: Most of these things are not a necessity and when I bought mine, the price difference was significantly more than a grand.

Last edited: