Gutted

Roy

clio197.net legend
Found out today that when I have my Spinal Cord Stimulator fitted I will not be able to drive when it is on.not sure yet exactly why ?.so I have to make a disision Drive or have Less Pain.but I can't drive now because of the pain think I am buggered to be honest.A lot of thinking to be done over the next few weeks I think.Oh poop

It's a hard decision to have to make but mine would be to get rid of the pain, could work arrange for you to do light alternative duties? Or is that not an option?

Oh bloody hell Roy!! what a dilemma!!!

Hope you get sorted mate, Im sure you will make the right decision...!

It's a hard decision to have to make but mine would be to get rid of the pain, could work arrange for you to do light alternative duties? Or is that not an option?

Not a option really Maz they been good up to yet but they will prob medically dismiss me will have to wait and see.Can't believe this is happening all from a stupid fall

I am determine this is not going to beat me I want my car.I was looking into buying a LY 197 as well of here that's gone up the swanny now

I am determine this is not going to beat me I want my car.I was looking into buying a LY 197 as well of here that's gone up the swanny now

No it hasn't! You will NOT be beaten!:wiz:

Not a option really Maz they been good up to yet but they will prob medically dismiss me will have to wait and see.Can't believe this is happening all from a stupid fall

Stay strong Roy, these hurdles in life make us the people we are, your a fighter :smile: