Guests

Awesome! :smile: Least you get paid for it. :wink:

Wayne, getting people to join is always good because you find out lots more about your audience than just an IP. :wink: That's just the tip of the iceberg too.

Awesome! :smile: Least you get paid for it. :wink:

Wayne, getting people to join is always good because you find out lots more about your audience than just an IP. :wink: That's just the tip of the iceberg too.

Lol no I don't get paid its just me taking the mick:rofl: I do this role because I love it and I get so much help of all of you guys (except Mike who thinks I'm old :rofl:smile:
This is the most friendliest forum your likely to be on

So true I started on cliosport but got fed up after 2 wks and found this site 5 years on still the only car related one I go on
We're bout in wolves you come from Tom??

I also started on ClioSport... Similar story really mate. :| I've been on a few car forums and ClioSport is, by far, worse than most others for member behaviour. It is a shame, because with their regular meets and 10 years of history, it is something I would like to be a part of. Unfortunately, the way the members conduct themselves seriously puts me off posting.

I'm from the edge, near Coven. I see you're from Stourbridge... Not too far afield, aye?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeLYR27 General Chat 6