GT rear lights?

They physically fit obviously but you have to rewire one of the reverse lights to become a fog light, and fit some reflectors for MOT time.

Because the GT has the fog light in the bumper, so if you fit the GT lights to the 197 and left them, you've have no fog light which is illegal and wouldn't pas an MOT. You therefore wire one of the reverse lights to become your fog light, having one fog and one reverse which is legal and would pass. You'd still have to fit reflectors though, I think most people just buy stick-on ones for the MOT then take them off again but you still risk being pulled for no reflectors.

Because the GT has the fog light in the bumper, so if you fit the GT lights to the 197 and left them, you've have no fog light which is illegal and wouldn't pas an MOT. You therefore wire one of the reverse lights to become your fog light, having one fog and one reverse which is legal and would pass. You'd still have to fit reflectors though, I think most people just buy stick-on ones for the MOT then take them off again but you still risk being pulled for no reflectors.

Rightt! i see! ... No problem, cheers bud :thumbup1:

Similar Thread Suggestions