Group N exhaust

If you were looking for a loud exhaust like the group n but you can't get hold of a group n You can achieve the same "loud" effect by buying. Miltek or k tec racing exhaust and cutting the centre silencer out and welding a 2.5 inch piece of tube in.

Much loudness!!!!!

( I feel I must point out that I do not promote this sort of anti social behaviour)

the standard ktec is loud enough with the centre silencer still in - trust me!

the ktec system is of same design of the group n systems in europe but wit larger back boxes.

iv had a look and watched some youtube vids and none off the milltek, ktec or yozzasport exhausts sound as good as a group n :/

Group n wont sound good. Its unbearable on a normal drive and u turn heads for the wrong reasons.

Cut the cat out, get it mapped to advance the ignition timing and fueling and itl pop n crackle on standard zorst. Wack an aftermarket cat back on and delete the centre silencer itll sound better than group n and it will cost u a third of the price mate.

Not yet mate. Mines gunna sound different cus engine is cammed. My car is subtle but packs a punch. Not into rediculously loud exhausts just a well tuned sound like a gargle.

Group n systems are rally exhausts. I have never seen the hype about them because all they are is a straight through exhaust. No centre silencer.

I have had 3 cars without centre silencers and de catted and tbh they sound mint, all that popping and gargling.

However on a motorway I could not stand the drone!!!

Absolutely horrible, I really would not recommend an exhaust with out the centre resonator on a daily. It is soul destroying and will deafen you.

I hope this helps.