Group N Exhausts

I've been contemplating a group N exhaust system for a while now, my question is would it be allowed on track due to noise restrictions or would it be too loud?

depends on the track. some have really low Db allowed cus they are close to houses etc like oulton park think theres is 97 from a distance of 100 ft.

group n are noisy and u wont get and gains unless u have head and cam work done as its a straight through system ull lose al ure back pressure so itll feel dead as a dodo off the line. top end ud get gains.

another problem is they drone on long journeys m/ways etc etc itd drive u insane.

I had milltek decat n it sounded awesome driving through the streets but motorway it was unbearable. as u can imagine it had to come off lol.

Been looking at them too. Both cats still stay in place I think, so would this not help with back pressure? They do sound sweet tho.

k tec pro performance is the way to go, pops and bangs when shifting, love every min of mine when giving it the balls

I think I will be going with the Ktec Pro system, as it seems like a good system with a nice noise but not OTT. What system are you running Woody? Standard?

Hey Ruilo, thanks for the tempting videos but I think I'll still have to go for something a little more sensible!

ben if you wana meet up somewhere central to both of us and hear it in the flesh let me know, im always up for a drive and meet folk off hear.