Group Buy Canvas Prints

Mods - feel free to move this as I've no idea where this should do!

Off the back of our track day at bedford, I took one of the photos and had it made into a canvas print:

this is 120mmx98mm (ish) - bloody bigger than i expected it to be and the turnaround was very quick.

253022_10151178892754933_777829439_n.jpg

http://www.wallcreate.com/index.html

I've contacted them about a group buy, and they've asked me to get back with some numbers. Typically I think we can get 20% off at minimum but I think we could go a bit higher if we get more people involved.

So, any of you fancy getting involved? I think we'd need 8 or 9 people to kick the discount off.

Looks good mate, has the photo quality carried well onto canvas?

What did you pay if you don't mine me asking?

That one was £99 but I got a £10 gift voucher with that so really it was £89

The photo quality is pretty good. up close it's a bit blurry but I put that down to how it's printed. Might compared the real photo actually as I think the original had a bit of motion blur on it on the car itself - the blur on the wheels, road and background look amazing!

If I had realised it would be that big there is no way i'd have ordered it! But now it's here I'm loving it.

I'd be interested (Come pay day lol).

I've got a few very high rest rack photos of the 200 I'd like to see on big canvas.

I'm definitely getting another one - the tripod shot is just begging to be up on the wall.

so.

1. MikeDX

looking good mate but my mam is a photographer so i've got her on the job already,looking at having 3 photos bordered and set into a frame with my time underneath

Last edited:
Mike, would the discount apply to different sizes etc.? Also, I quite fancy a Pop Art one, would they include this in a GB?

Also interested in seeing what Mrs.Henderson comes up with though!!! :wink:

henderson, no worries dude! :thumbup1:

Mike, would the discount apply to different sizes etc.? Also, I quite fancy a Pop Art one, would they include this in a GB?

Also interested in to what Mrs. Henderson comes up with though!!! :wink:

As far as I'm aware, they will look at our group 'shopping list' and then offer us a discount - so it will apply across the board.

this is 120mmx98mm (ish) - bloody bigger than i expected it to be and the turnaround was very quick.

Is this a typo? 120mm x 98mm is tiny! I can't see the pic, but I'm assuming it should be 120cm x 98cm?

£100 seems a lot if the mm sizes are correct!

Am in :smile: Don't think I will go for something that big but the pop art one of clio would look good

Is this a typo? 120mm x 98mm is tiny! I can't see the pic, but I'm assuming it should be 120cm x 98cm?

£100 seems a lot if the mm sizes are correct!

:oops:

lol you are right. 120CM!

Been working on my 3d printer a lot lately and everything is in mm.... brain wasn't switched on!