Grooved Brake Discs - Which Way Around?

Just want to make sure I get this right prior to fitment!

These are my discs, which way should they go;

2010-08-09002.jpg

Thanks for your time!

The inside arch of the groove faces towards the top of the brake caliper mate. That's how me n chappo have them anyway. If ure still stuck look at chappos profile I'm certain he has pictures with them on the correct way

So the top disk in ure picture thee would be ure passenger side disk. Hope this helps

yes Woody,s right mate,

did you buy them from the guy over on R/S ?

same guy i wanted to buy his carbon rear diffuser from but went on hols and mist it :thumb1:

It's a bit difficult to tell from that pic but the webs on those look directional. I'd say the top disk needs to go on the drivers side.

The webs on the standard disks are just round so it doesn't matter which way you put them. But as I said those look like the webbing is shaped, so u need to run then the right way otherwise air won't go between them and the disks won't cool as well :smile:

Better pics would help :smile:

Yeah I would agree with Rich and Mark - the bottom of the groove is the leading edge and the top should be trailing. So those pics show drivers side on top.

From what I have seen of your discs previously Woody they weren't on the wrong way round. Might just be a bit of confusion.