Grommett. Am I missing one ?

Hello all.

Looking inside the drivers door apeture, up at the top, at the back of the apeture (part of the shell, not the door) I've got a small rubber grommett on the passenger side but nothing on the drivers side apart from a hole (ie looks like a grommett is missing).

Apologies for the description, I'll try and get some pics.

On both doors there is a black sticker inside the door (top of door, near to the back) which seems to be there to stop any paint rubbing off if it comes into contact with the rubber grommett (hope that makes sense).

I am grommett-less on the drivers side. I want one if it should be there.:smile:

61 plate RS200. Thanks in advance.

Snap!! Mine came like that too, think the robot that puts them there must be lazy. I CBA taking it back to Renault so gonna buy one off Karl once I find the part number lol

I think you will find the robot works mon-wed has thursdays off back in for the morning shift on a friday before sloping off for a bottle of red at dinner time in preparation for its august break......

actually according to RUK the only robots in the Clio factory are in the paint shop.

I'm missing it as well. Spoke to Renault and its only a couple of quid for a new one. Bit cheeky all the same