Greetings from dudley, 197 light blue owner =]

Hey guys,

had the car around 2 days, drives unreal, love it,

its a 57 plate, is this the ages with the dodgy gear box i hear people talking about? :/

also where can i get a decent air filter from?

thanks

karl

Welcome to the club, Royyyyyyyy are you breeding them round your area to buy these cars

I'm from Stourbridge and welcome.
I'd suggest an itg panel filter!
On the gearboxes there all dodgy, early 197s, late 197s and 200s, there all known to go.

Not really any more sound, but think most people say that changing the filter system on these has a negative affect on the car, apart from v6 setup?

If you want more sound have thecp centre silencer removed, sounds epic!

ah i see, would you recommend anywhere local to get this removed?

i would mind getting my interior centre dash changed for carbon fibre hmmm

They cut the centre silencer out and stick a straight pipe in it place, rasps and pops I love it!

Not much really, had silencer taken up out, itg filter, debadged, black badges and that's about it.

Hi and welcome theres a few of us west mids lot now were taking over lol i think we all need a good meet roy where are you ?

nicee, ill get some pics up tomorrow incase you see me around lol, ive seen an 07 ultra red colour round by me and it looks ace, had spoiler done n more

nicee, ill get some pics up tomorrow incase you see me around lol, ive seen an 07 ultra red colour round by me and it looks ace, had spoiler done n more

Did you get your car from tipton by any chance i saw an albi blue in there last week now its gone ?

:welcome:mate
Another local :tongueout:roud: we are deffo building our numbers up round here.Im from WORDSLEY mate will keep an eye out for you.If you see a Nimbus around with a Disabled Sticker on the back with a lady driver that will be mine

Mr Hippy would you like to become midlands rep ????Think we should deffo get a local meat going as there are a few more of us around now

I am the God of Mod by the way.If you need anything I can help you with mate just give us a shout:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:welcome:mate
Another local :tongueout:roud: we are deffo building our numbers up round here.Im from WORDSLEY mate will keep an eye out for you.If you see a Nimbus around with a Disabled Sticker on the back with a lady driver that will be mine

Mr Hippy would you like to become midlands rep ????Think we should deffo get a local meat going as there are a few more of us around now

Careful Roy, asking these new members if they want to 'meat' you might send out the wrong message :nope:

:tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J New Members 4
Meeteepao New Members 14
ATLASMUZ New Members 15
Marsch New Members 28
veef13 New Members 28