Great Weather!

....for driving this morning.....air was cool and clear. So my drive to work was accompanied by the sweet sound of induction and the smell of high octane.....car was singing like a dream. Just couldn't resist opening the throttle very wide and letting the revs go right round to the red....days like this you really appreciate what you've got......

....for driving this morning.....air was cool and clear. So my drive to work was accompanied by the sweet sound of induction and the smell of high octane.....car was singing like a dream. Just couldn't resist opening the throttle very wide and letting the revs go right round to the red....days like this you really appreciate what you've got......

Could not agree more. What do you think of the leather seats? Are they as supportive as the standard ones? Cant decide to go for leather or recaros as the option when i place my order.

By the time my 182 was warmed up I was where I needed to be in the mornings :worried:

Such: For and idea.. The 200 seats supported me a little bit better than my 182 recaros.

Have to agree - however for me it was this evening coming back from the gym, empty roads and cool air. I love these cars - so much fun!

Ooo Sti, WRX???

That will be welcome relief for you hahaha!

Lovely cold air for the mahoosive turbo would be great fun!