Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

Hi all!

Anyone put on a set of these beauties? Had my Conti 3's replaced with them this week and honestly it's like night and day when driving hard. These tyres are something pretty special particularly in the feedback and under braking, just so planted and you always know exactly what the car is doing. Dry grip is phenomenal but not had a chance to test them in the wet but if their reviews are anything to go by then they will be just as impressive.

Cost wise they set me back $219/cnr here which is probably somewhere around the 110 pound mark I imagine, pretty good price imo.

So just a heads up for anyone looking for new boots to consider these, can't recommend them highly enough. :bounce1:

Hi all!

Anyone put on a set of these beauties? Had my Conti 3's replaced with them this week and honestly it's like night and day when driving hard. These tyres are something pretty special particularly in the feedback and under braking, just so planted and you always know exactly what the car is doing. Dry grip is phenomenal but not had a chance to test them in the wet but if their reviews are anything to go by then they will be just as impressive.

Cost wise they set me back $219/cnr here which is probably somewhere around the 110 pound mark I imagine, pretty good price imo.

So just a heads up for anyone looking for new boots to consider these, can't recommend them highly enough. :bounce1:

+1000. I have had them mate for a month now. Much better than the conti's, especially in feedback and grip