Good luck/driving charms

Random i know but just wondered whether anyone else has something in their car as a kinda lucky charm.
I have hacky-sack that I've had since i was 17 (now 22) and its been in every car i've had and on every journey EVER! apart from 1, which happened to be the same day i ended up in a ditch....coincidence?

All i have is a comedy pair of really really small converse trainers lol!! Also the one crash i've had (touch wood)...my brother was in the car...this doesn't happen very often anymore...coincidence?! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

A little nike trainer, I call it the money shoe, its handy for puttin any loose change in for car parks etc, its sits under the centre console in the gap behind the two cup holders nicely :thumbup:

My strange one is that i keep the same airfreshner in my car my whole ownership, my last car (was my first one) had this airfreshner the whole time i owned the car and the twice i didn't have it in because i thought it was time to ditch it, i bumped and had a minor accident. I put it back in and it was fine ever since.

This car iv had a air freshner since i picked it up from the dealers (i applied it before i moved anywhere) and touch wood has been good.

Also keyrings.. I had a Mr Bump keyring on my old one and bashed it as i said above, this time i have an egyptian good luck charm.

Similar Thread Suggestions