Good Bodyshop in London Area?

19Zen

Platinum Member
Unfortunately I'm going to have to get at a minimum my whole front end resprayed, it looks like some kind of fallout has gone over the front of my car, or perhaps someone may have sprayed brake fluid as it has tough/gummy residue which has caused the paint to bubble on the front bonnet, front wings, and a touch on the roof. The rear bumper is from another car too, so may as well get done at the same time... may be best for a full repsray or wrap at this point although would prefer to keep it stock Albi blue.

I'd only take it somewhere I know is going to do a proper job and would travel outside of London to have it done, really appreciate any recommendations...

I know you’ll get some recommendations near London but if you’re ever up in the Midlands I’d 100% recommend Bodymatters in Stafford.

Had quite a few bits done from them (including new rear quarter) and have a few more bits planned this year. Work is second to none and very fair prices.

Reactions: 19Zen
Thanks mate. I would def consider dropping my car off with the right place as long as it isn't Scotland or abroad, especially as London prices almost always demand a premium.

At this point as it needs full front end, n/s door, roof and rear bumper it's really looking like a full respray in a new colour, or as the rear quarters and tailgate are fine having it done in stock/Albi blue for a bit cheaper.