Yorkshire area bodyshop

GrumpyTwig

"the troll hunter" with added boost!
So, is there anywhere people would recommend? It's nothing major and just some of the metallic black bits I want flatting back and respraying.

I know of Brian Layton out at Howden, I can't say the last time I had something sprayed there I was too impressed but maybe they've changed.

p.s title should say 'area' :wink:

BLG are a stunning bodyshop imo had mine over a dozen times and they have been perfect each time, even with LY.

Only really know of places near me. Central garage in Barnsley have a good reputation and are always busy. Also my local Ford garage has a body shop (Carters Chapeltown). I've used them a couple of times and they've been brilliant, very well priced as well (I've had them quote for stuff on the Clio just not gotten round to booking it in).

They replaced my rear arch and both sills on my Imperial Blue Fiesta and it was 100% perfect.

Grumpy, are you at brands on Wednesday?

You can look at the trophy if you like and I'll show you what BLG have done and what a stunning job they have done.

Grumpy, are you at brands on Wednesday?

You can look at the trophy if you like and I'll show you what BLG have done and what a stunning job they have done.

I wish I was!

Looks like I'll be taking it there, had a quote just need to discuss taking it in with them and if I remove the part or if that's really required.

Booked it in with them, actually just leaving the car with them rather than remove myself.

Cant wait to get it sorted tbh as its annoyed me for a long time now.

It will be done correct first time. Did you speak to smithandroper?

they have the 200 for a few days as of thursday morning.

Booked it in with them, actually just leaving the car with them rather than remove myself.

Cant wait to get it sorted tbh as its annoyed me for a long time now.

thats another batch of shares for someone getting a recommendation :coffee:

bump to say, just been to pick it up.

Looks a whole lot better, previously it was like running your hand across tarmac the front was so scarred, now it's smooth as you'd like. Even got it a little cheaper than originally quoted :smile:

Tempted to get the rest of the immediate front end and bonnet done but that can wait for now while I think about it.

Will try get some pics in a bit.

Don't forget to post your experience on the RS site, dread to think what i'd do if they lost servicing........................

Place near me in Sheffield called Bramalls.
They do shed loads of custom stuff as well as dealer stuff.
Wouldn't trust anyone else now.