GONE 2 Chappers - 2 FREE Tickets for Example - Friday 30th March - London

Do you want to see Example @ the Royal Albert Hall for free

• Total voters

Fernandez

Gold Member
Now then people, I landed myself 8 tickets to see Example @ the Royal Albert Hall tommorrow night.

Unfortunately 2 people have had to drop out and its too short notice for any other mates to go so I'm offering them to you guys free of charge as it would be a shame to see them go to waste.

Example its headlining with support from Devlin & Fenech-Soler... More details here: http://www.teenagecancertrust.org/what-we-do/royal-albert-hall/2012/example/

You must be able to get to the Royal Albert Hall for 6pm tomorrow night to meet us and get the tickets.

Rather than just give them to the first person and to give others a chance I have put a poll up and will pick a name out of the hat to get the pair of tickets, please only click 'Yes' if you are 100% able to attend.

I'll make the draw at 10pm tonight and let you know if you have won.

Last edited:
Generous guy Fernandez, don't think I can make it otherwise I would of entered the draw! Good luck to anyone who takes up the offer

I got them free mate, won them in a competition so its only fair I give them away.

Going to wait in a long queue and get raped for some petrol now so I'll answer any questions in a bit.

What a legend mate, am in Germany so won't be entering, should be a quality night , once again top bloke :clap:

Very kind of you, I can't make it though which is a total shame I'd have been all over it otherwise, I just got paid and need a booze up :smile:

Just put 2 names into a hat and my lovely assistant of a wife has just pulled the name 'Chappers' out so a pm will be on its way to you.

Thanks to everyone (both of you) that entered... Lol

I'm actually 150% gutted I've just seen this. Me and the mrs love Devlin and Example... Plus we are at Thorpe park tomorrow so will be down near London anyway.

I'm actually 150% gutted I've just seen this. Me and the mrs love Devlin and Example... Plus we are at Thorpe park tomorrow so will be down near London anyway.

Liam, u snooze, u lose... Lol

But hey have a great day at Thorpe Park :smile: