glove box sagging to one side

my glove box looks like its sagging to one side ive spoken to renault and they stated that alot of the 197s do this and they cant fix it. Has anyone else had this problem and if so did they get it fixed ill post some pics of it later cheers lads

its a pain in the arse lol keeps catching my eye all the time. i found out that its only the 197 and 200s that do it any other model of clio does not do it. any you guys tried to fix it

They all do it but if you mention it under warranty they should replace it, they did with mine

Remove the glove box and put some anti-rattle tape between where the lid lock bends over and secures it:

glovebox.jpg

Doing this should pull the lid closer towards the dash.

Yeah it looks awful doesnt it. Cant say it bothers me when im caning the nuts off it though........ :smile:

Yeah ocd...... I have it to but i think the track days changed my perspective.

hello all, I've got the same problem as well, I'm taking the car to the dealer to have some warranty work done and this is one of the lot of issues they'll hopefully sort out. By the way mine rattles as well:worried:

You can either just replace the lid which you can buy separately or replace the whole glove box which costs alot only to have same problem a few months later. Main issue other than it being unsightly is that it moves away from the interior light switch causing glovebox light to stay on giving you a battery drain. All clio's suffer from this issue

Really really getting annoyed with this seems to be getting worse does anyone know how to fix this problem or has anyone had it fixed