Glacier white clio?

As said before, I'm biased, but I like Nimbus. Think it's subtle enough not to be too 'chavvy' but enough for people to know that it's something special :wink:

TBH the Clio looks great in all the colours. I love the LY in the R27 cause you couldn't buy it in a normal 197 so makes it a little more unique. The 200 again the id colours because its different. However, I'd sooner buy a 200 on its spec though than its colour. If it had all the boxes ticked, then I wouldn't be bothered what colour it was.....

lol

You'll be forever cleaning black. Don't get me wrong, when it IS clean, and it's sparkling and you can see the metallics coming through, it's a gorgeous paint (Personally, I don't think Renault done a bad paint for the RS), but it is forever dirty.

Personally, I like the LY and the Albi the most.

clean it? what? why?

was black when i bought it, now turning a lovely tan colour.

I love GW, its such a pure white, and looks GREAT when clean.... but mine looks dirty, and it was washed 30mins ago, and havent driven more than 2miles!!!!

Roll on summer!

Where about are you? I have warmed to it they all look so nice it's just hard! I mean ly ag and gw are the nicest and matt red! My local garage has black but I think it hides most if the detail! I'm always happy to see photos! However I do like ly r27!

I live in Caterhan, Surrey. Suffolk isn't far and is an excuse to drive :smile: