Glacier white clio?

Hi guys really after opinions on glacier white 200 I've always wanted green but I recently went for a matt red raider but it was a tad to much! But now I'm drawing to the white!! What's your views on this color on the car and how it looks in the flesh?

All down to personal preference. People with whatever colour clio will generally be more biased to that colour "looking to best" hence why they went for it. I have a GW 200 and am more than happy show you some pics. As im typing this, thinking about it, your in Suffolk which isnt far.

Alien green is the rarest 200 with GW being the commonest mate :smile: id go for the AG. have a look at Noddie's project thread - think that will seal the deal mate. :smile:

Gw is a great colour mate, but be prepared to clean all the time, shows up fallout and tar this time of year really easily, alien green can look faided to me when it's not really clean it's a colour I go on and off with all the time but that's just my view

All down to personal preference. People with whatever colour clio will generally be more biased to that colour "looking to best" hence why they went for it. I have a GW 200 and am more than happy show you some pics. As im typing this, thinking about it, your in Suffolk which isnt far.

Where about are you? I have warmed to it they all look so nice it's just hard! I mean ly ag and gw are the nicest and matt red! My local garage has black but I think it hides most if the detail! I'm always happy to see photos! However I do like ly r27!

I love my GW, saw it for sale online looked great, had to have it. When I went to view it, it looked even better in the flesh especially when clean.

I love my GW, saw it for sale online looked great, had to have it. When I went to view it, it looked even better in the flesh especially when clean.

GW needs to be kept clean but shows off the other details well. I've not regretted buying white. There again, I quite like black also.

I like AG but there is a reason they are rare and that's because it isn't really that popular.

GW is the most common simply because its the best.. Yes, I'm biased but its also worth noting that GW is actually a cost option on top of the basic car it so quite a lot of people thought it was worth spending the extra.

As others have said though its about what you want.

AG then
LY then
RB then
GW then
SG then
AB then
Silver then
Red

Whatever you do don't buy black.

lol

You'll be forever cleaning black. Don't get me wrong, when it IS clean, and it's sparkling and you can see the metallics coming through, it's a gorgeous paint (Personally, I don't think Renault done a bad paint for the RS), but it is forever dirty.

Personally, I like the LY and the Albi the most.

Storm grey for me.

If you don't like cleaning cars can i recommend nimbus grey, it can take ages for it to look dirty :s

Everyone will always love the colour they bought!

Personally, I think red looks great on the 197/200. After that I'd probably go alien green or nimbus

I think in the Gallery section we should just have a thread with the title colour of the each car. And then people just post pictures of that that colour car in that thread. So we can have one final battle to compare each colour with a variation of mods on them.

Plus it will help new buyers choose what colour easier. :tomato: