Getting there now!

Where do i start with the Meglio!

Since ive owned the car, its been nothing short of a nightmare! literally everything has gone wrong, one problem after the other, to the point i feel it has earned its car nickname "Hydra", fix one problem and two more shall take its place! :tongueclosed:

Have now spent the best part of a year throwing money, time, and ALOT of swearing at it! but i finally feel like im starting to get somewhere. its been into Mick @Diamond, hes replaced the Cam belt, Aux belt, and water pump for me, and pointed out some other problems it has, sorted some more of those over this weekend, and its actually starting to run like it should! to the point where i no longer feel like burning it (honestly considered lol!), and i now jump in it with every confidence its gunna put a smile on my face!

Big thanks to the AA for putting up with me recently haha! they must have had a truck on standby every time i ventured out in it!

Problems i still need to rectify:

New steering rack (one on order)
New starter motor
sort out other weird engine noises
front bumper respray
tidy rest of the body up

the list grows smaller every time =))

Please excuse random post, just felt like sharing my woes, but also the pleasure of achievement haha

Reactions: Sean197 and Big Ben
Cheers dude! think ive told myself 100x over past month or so that its going on ebay once ive got it running, but then i get it running well and it becomes a very loveable and characteristic car haha! and with all the major jobs done, think id be silly to get rid at the mo, just enjoy it while i can =)

Reactions: Big Ben
another thing i found last night while driving at night, i found the headlight beam to be very low, can see it move with the little scroll wheel on the right side of the steering wheel, but still looks very low, couldnt see all that well anyways! is there somewhere to correct these if i were to take it to an mot station to have adjusted properly?