Getting a knock

Karl_F

Gold Member
Hey

I'm getting a knock on the 200 when accelerating slowly from stationary, but I can't tell where it's coming from? I know it's not a lot to go on. but any ideas?

Thanks

When turning? Mine was. Ball joint.

mine knocks sometimes when pressing clutch, taking off, someone's it won't make a single noise for a few weeks, all in the name of fun of course :smile:.

Thanks for the suggestions, no knocks when turning, just pulling away from stationary. I'll get the engine mounts and top mounts checked.

Mine knock too from the right rear side when i brake/pulling from stationary and actualy everytime i "bumpy" the car brake/clutch/release the gas pedal fast or push it to floor .. Real annoying tbh[emoji44]
Everything is in shape and all screws were tighten ...
Still knocking[emoji25]

Mine knock too from the right rear side when i brake/pulling from stationary and actualy everytime i "bumpy" the car brake/clutch/release the gas pedal fast or push it to floor .. Real annoying tbh[emoji44]
Everything is in shape and all screws were tighten ...
Still knocking[emoji25]

Boot lock knock? Try put couple rounds of painters tape the part which is located in cars body.. where the boot lid locks.
See picture

renault-clio-renaultsport-8.jpg

Oh and i forgot to say when its warmed up i hear it much less .
It sounds like it came from somewhere around the right rear wheel.. But ill try what you said ( pretty sure isnt that)
And you meant to put some tape in this lock? Like that
629451f1545492263f6ef9f1b589e7bf.jpg

Last edited:
full.jpg

I borrowed someones picture.. Try this first? Cheap fix if it helps.. In my case it was the problem with my 197.

Last edited:
full.jpg

I borrowed someones picture.. Try this first? Cheap fix if it helps.. In my case it was the problem with my 197.
It solved the problem!!! Im suprised!!
Thank you !
Btw do you know how to perm fix this instaed of tapes?

Last edited: