German GP

Rule breach and very unsporting if you quicker show and beat him right!!

Nashy

deffo breach of the rules in my eyes anyway. :whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

they should take the win off him.

Shouldn't have done it, but from a team's view it was the best decision.

Roll back to Red Bull's failure of a race when they let them fight it out.

Thats the point though its a race!! the quickest driver should win in the right way!

Nashy

Thats the point though its a race!! the quickest driver should win in the right way!

Nashy

Yes, in the real world they should.

But, put yourself in their shoes. They could either let one driver win, possibly win the championship at the end of the year (and all of the extra money/sponsorship) or they could let them race, loose the championship and be at a loose end.

If i was them I know what I'd do, my main interest wouldn't be to watch my two cars crash just so the spectators have something to look at.

I understand that but its not a good way to look at it i hated it when schumi done it back in the day and hate it now! as said in day's of thunder 'Rubbin's racing'!! lol

Nashy

I think that if Alonso was that good then he would have got past Massa on his own.

It was just so un-necessary IMO, we aren't near the end of the season anything coiled happen yet

Ferrari have been fined $100,000 and the result stands. It does make you wonder if any other team would have got away with that punishment

Ferrari have been fined $100,000 and the result stands. It does make you wonder if any other team would have got away with that punishment

Thought it was going to the World Motorsport Council (or whatever theyre called)

Alonso :whatever:

they had to let alonso through or he would have had ANOTHER power sulk !!!!!!

and it has been referred to the world motorsports council.....i hope he loses the win !!!!

The result shouldn't be allowed to stand, fining them shows they are guilty of cheating and as such they should lose the 1st place. I think a 30-sec penalty would be quite ironic as it would put Alsonso right behind Hamilton and Button!!!

Hopefully the Motorsport Council wont lose their bottle and follow through with a real penalty for Ferrari - it was so obviously a team order.