Gear Gaiter with Renault Sport design

Hi

I have searched on here for about 30 mins so far.

I remember there was someone doing Renault Sport Gear Gaiters in coloured stitching.

Who was it? Edge??

Please help as I cannot find it anywhere and I posted in it too

search edge automotive

but in the past couple of month i must have sent at least 6 emails here and directly on their website and i have not had any response.

I've spoken to Royalsteeringwheels.com and they've quoted me £120 for the wheel as per pictures below but with grey stitching and a Alcantara gear gaitor all in for £145. Just waiting to hear back about stitching on the gaiter. Works out about half the price of Edge.
Clio 197 - perforated leather on the sides black alcantara 9040 top bottom + Yellow leather mark.jpg
Clio 197 - perforated leather on the sides black alcantara 9040 top bottom + Yellow leather mark.jpg

Oh now that I like, if enough people want to get on this then we could maybe see about getting a group buy you and running.

i like the idea of the gaitor in red aswell to match my steering wheel. But only if its not mega money..

@Yiannis187 [MENTION=12335]_Chris.T_[/MENTION] [MENTION=30189]jamesgw200[/MENTION] [MENTION=50122]craigy197[/MENTION]

Update on prices I'm paying for mine, I've booked mine in for 7th June fitting.
Clio 197 Steering Wheel - Perforated leather on the sides black alcantara 9040 top/bottom + red marker at 12 o'clock, with grey 415 stitching
Gear Gaiter - Dark grey 415 Stitching and embroidered RENAULT SPORT in grey (As per Edge's photo)

Price:
120GBP (Wheel) + 45GBP (Gaiter) + 15GBP fitting.

I'll post pictures up on the 7th
:bounce1: