Front splitter

Has anyone put a splitter on their car? if so is it hard and anything I need to no so I don't make a mess?

I will be saving the rubber one seems they are expensive to buy lol

cheers

The discription that comes with the splitter is clear enough. But they talk about using mountingkit etc, but I (and some others) only used screws and that works just fine.

iam fitting one to my car as i hit a rabbit at ehrm high speed and broke mine if you get the splitter from renault it comes with brackets and instructions but you have to buy the bonding material seprate the part no is in the instructions but looks kind of tricky as the bumper/spliter get drilled the splash gaurd are to be removed as well!(these spliters are very fragile so be carefull when handeling :wink:haha)

dont have to glue it on :wink:

the splitter has tabs that locate in the slots from the rubber bumper lip - these can then be drilled so its screwed to the front bumper assembly underneath

i wouldnt say the splitter is fragile - seemed quite strong the one i fitted to mine !

cheers boys

I pick it up from Renault tomorrow so should be ok if not I will get my paint guy to do it as i don't think I could drill holes in the bumper :frown: