Front headlight change

There is three posts inside the headlight that hold the reflector assembly put your finger on the assembly and see if it moves around the bottom post can break and make it impossible to get height on the beam but the good news is that superglue is very good at sticking the post back together the main beam distance is 20mm the dip beam is very small 10mm to the top level of the neck remember the rubber boot is domed so extra space. You might have a broken level motor to remove it there is a little leg use a flat screwdriver to allow the motor 1/8 turn anticlockwise then slide the ball head from the black slot it will be a sideways move do not pull the motor straight back it will not release. If I am showing you the wrong headlight let me know I have all three types here.
1586262915376.png
1586262949193.png
1586262976975.png
1586263023427.png
1586263072532.png

There is three posts inside the headlight that hold the reflector assembly put your finger on the assembly and see if it moves around the bottom post can break and make it impossible to get height on the beam but the good news is that superglue is very good at sticking the post back together the main beam distance is 20mm the dip beam is very small 10mm to the top level of the neck remember the rubber boot is domed so extra space. You might have a broken level motor to remove it there is a little leg use a flat screwdriver to allow the motor 1/8 turn anticlockwise then slide the ball head from the black slot it will be a sideways move do not pull the motor straight back it will not release. If I am showing you the wrong headlight let me know I have all three types here.
View attachment 139141
View attachment 139142
View attachment 139143
View attachment 139144
View attachment 139145
Again you are a man amongst men.

Thank you

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using Tapatalk