Front blade removal

iAndy

Platinum Member
Anybody got a how to of the blade removal? Don't want to just attack it and hope for best....

Also is it possible to take it off and put car back together? Thinking of removing it and then using car while it gets painted :smile:

Bumper off job mate from then on its quite easy and self explanatory once you see it. I am certain that you can remove it and put the bumper back on

Cheers, will attack it as soon as possible, would like it done for next sunday.... Better ring bodyshop see if they can do it. Saw a nice perlescent candy white that has a blue flip to it, dunno if it will look daft or not thou

Are you off to the french modified thing at escape today? Probably be a chav fest but didn't know if ya might be using it as a bit of free PR for ya company

I'm not mate, planning on fitting the carbon spoiler tips to the car and testing the Nos. Then I'll be taking Caroline out for a bite to eat and a bit of shopping.

You going up to it?

You got Nos...... Ooooohhh the straight to hanger hairpin at bedford will be more interesting lol, we're off car shopping then for lunch so was thinking of having a drive past, see if it is a chav fest

Lol, yes mate I have Nos, fully installed now just needs testing, excited and nervous at the same time... will report later.. Let us all know what it was like at escape

Should get it wrapped rather than painted. Then you've got options if you get bored of it later down the line.

Or you sell the car.

I have had I off a few times. Mine is wrapped in white carbon at the mo. It take quite a while to wrap propperly do to all the curves.

Taking it off it rather self explanatory when you have the bumper off
Remember to pop off the fog surrounds as there is a retaining torx bit behind each one

Here is mine

2ryjdco.jpg

14wf3vo.jpg