FROG BOMBER!! sold....... :'(

So, no real news as regards Powerflex.... :worried:

And to add to that little bit of misery I found out today after nearly a week of scary but tentative driving that my track rods a shot! Poo!! But on the upside my De-cat pipe arrived from Gez today!! More pops and bangs to come!! Happy (but tentative) days!

Ok, in the middle of putting in my de cat, it's being a right cow bag!! Lambda sensor won't come out and now I've got to hack saw the de cat pipe!! Grrrrrrrrr

nope no news, don't think its happening, they say it is, but, I don't believe em. was talking to one of my customers the other day and he said this "talks cheap, but money buys the beer!" I think he's right. and to be honest, the car is going in the next month, so it make no difference to me now. Im going to fit a vibra techniks lower mount and then send it on its way.

going to the dark side!! :wink: in talks for a p/x for an Audi a4 avant 1.8t s-line 190bhp auto. I need an estate for work now and don't want to give up on power output. hopefully going to see it this week. It will be a shame to see it go, but I've had my fun!

Thanks man, no interest so far. But it's only been a few days.

Side note, got a vibra techniks torque link fitted today, WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER!! The car feels so much more connected, it must have been so bad because immediately I have confidence to keep my foot in it, it lurched and kangarooded all over the place before! Whoever buys this car is getting a serious bargain!!

No idea, took my mechanic with aid of a lift an hour. He was well impressed with the quality and design of the mount. And when I saw the original part I was shocked at how pants it is, I can see why they fail and ruin manifolds!

Just a heads up on the Powerflex bushes. I spoke to them at Autosport and these are being released shortly, they are a physical product so have been developed although there's just a little more bench testing they need to perform.

A set will be delivered to me very soon to try out. As Mitchell as already said they will have caster and toe adjustment.

I've asked about bushes for the new 200T and the Meg 250/265 so just awaiting news on their development schedule.

Last edited:
sold!!!!!!! time to get out the violin. :bye2: so gutted its going but relieved its going to a good home. hunt is on for a new beast!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GrumpyTwig General Chat 13