Free BOOBS... again (Micah's fundraiser)

Micah

Founder of Team Clique
Right, now I have your attention...

I am shamelessly plugging my Mo Space. This may not be allowed, but thought I'd take a chance to try and raise money for a good cause. If not, just give me some words of motivation instead :smiley:

http://mobro.co/micahfagan

Reactions: Jimmy
Slightly disappointed at the lack of any kind of boobs, free or otherwise...but donation has been made! :smiley:

Can't believe a year has passed since my first participation in Movember, and here it is again! I managed to raise £111 last year which I was dead chuffed about. What's even better is that my work will match our collective fundraising up to £500 :smile:

If anyone would like to spare some change, as little or as much as you like, it will be going towards a great cause. There's certainly more grey on my top lip than last year! Pic updates will happen, a bit like adopting a snow leopard, but I will not send nudes :tearsofjoy:

Thanks in advance

https://mobro.co/micahfagan

Reactions: Pav
Thanks guys, have just sat down after cooking my lunch for tomorrow that's worthy of Rate My Plate (of course!)
Anyway, genuinely humbled by your donations, you're an absolutely cracking bunch, so thank you very, very much.
The lighting at home is pretty dim and I've got a face full of stubble so it masks my week old 'tache. I'll shave tomorrow morning and give you all a laugh when I get into work around 8.30am, so keep 'em peeled :smiley:
Have a wonderful evening you special lot x

It's not as much as I would have liked to but I've donated, all for a worthy cause!

Reactions: Micah
Support is equally as appreciated as money Shuv, thank you.

Classy reply :smile:

I’d have loved too, I got caught by a mate, a couple from Work and then No1 son. I never intended / wanted to go in this far....

So: you may not have my £££, but you of course get my support and I hope you smash last years great effort.

Reactions: Benno and Micah
Classy reply :smile:

I’d have loved too, I got caught by a mate, a couple from Work and then No1 son. I never intended / wanted to go in this far....

So: you may not have my £££, but you of course get my support and I hope you smash last years great effort.

It's the truth though. As they say, never for money, always for love :tongueout:
You've also got a family trip to fund and make memories with, so not really the best time for you :smiley: