Free BOOBS... again (Micah's fundraiser)

One mention of boobs and you’ve got me throwing my cash around like nobodies business... I’m not shallow at all!

top effort though and for a great cause! The end results will be spectacular I’m sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donated, not just for the free boobs, but mostly for the boobs :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing pics at the end. Will it stay for the Xmas gathering ?

Reactions: Micah
I hear this was photo was taken in Pav's sex dungeon... just plies them with Czech beer and lets the good times roll!
do you know how happy they are there Micah..they dont want to go anywhere else..i wouldnt let them :tearsofjoy:
Boobs and beer, lovely!
can't get any better than that :sunglasses:
think you forgot to mention the word "Boobs" :tongueclosed:

Last edited:
Reactions: Micah and Beany
I love how Benno mentions the word boobs on my fundraising page. That’ll make for an interesting conversation if/when the team at work take a gander [emoji23]

Reactions: Benno and Chris
I love how Benno mentions the word boobs on my fundraising page. That’ll make for an interesting conversation if/when the team at work take a gander [emoji23]

They'll think your bribing people with boob pics..

Oh wait.

Reactions: Benno

Looking forward to seeing pics at the end. Will it stay for the Xmas gathering ?

Ey’up chap, thanks very much for your donation, really appreciate it.
I won’t be at the Xmas do as have a very busy December, sadly.
I’ll actually be in Belgium at the end of this month, so it will disappear into their drainage system on the morning of 1st December as it will be itchy AF by then!

Reactions: Beany
Well, yeah... it’s pretty much my own doing. Just need to hack Pav’s phone for more and keep you all entertained.
sure my browsing history isnt as bad as @Jimmy's :good:

just ask,no need for hacking..sharing is caring they say :thumb:
Im not sure you'd like what you find on Pav's phone lol!
so would you mate..not my phone but laptop for sure :sunglasses:
where do you get pictures of my girls Kev?has my laptop been already hacked??:sweatsmile:

sure my browsing history isnt as bad as @Jimmy's :good:

just ask,no need for hacking..sharing is caring they say :thumb:

so would you mate..not my phone but laptop for sure :sunglasses:

where do you get pictures of my girls Kev?has my laptop been already hacked??:sweatsmile:
They escaped from your harem Pav so iam keeping them warm bud

Reactions: Pav