Foxy

depends which one he means by lower ball joint?

theres the lower perfo-hub swivel joint/ball joint and then theres the lower arm ball joint that bolts to the lower part of the hub and lower wishbone...

that's the perfo-hub swivel joint (lower) and as far as I know are all the same size on the clio (meganes are totally different)

how do i measure it??? so i give the right info to mark?

don't think you can whilst its on the car! you would have to strip and remove/press out the joint to measure it (unless you know someone with an old one have you tried sc electrics?)

why does he need measurements for as theres only the one type for the lower swivel joint?

Last edited:
don't think you can whilst its on the car! you would have to strip and remove/press out the joint to measure it (unless you know someone with an old one have you tried sc electrics?)

why does he need measurements for as theres only the one type for the lower swivel joint?

dunno mate... so in your eyes, is it any easy job to press out and replace?

dunno mate... so in your eyes, is it any easy job to press out and replace?

been a few on here done them now (raptor is one of them) and been no issues so far...

put it this way if mine needs them it will be getting the swivel replaced and not the whole hub!

be nice if someone found out who actually makes them - be a good group buy :wiz:

It's an easy job to replace the ball joint as such. (I had mine changed recently as you know, it just popped out really, the mechanic didn't even have to heat the hub) what is time consuming is the fact that everything has to come undone for the ball joint to be replaced. It doesn't help if you've got a seized driveshaft either!!

Similar Thread Suggestions