Fox Vs Clio....

Hi All

I've posted this in 'new members' section as I originally joined the forum when I previously owned my car 4 years ago... I sold it 2.5 years ago, missed it, looked on autotrader a year later and there it was for sale again--- it was meant to be.. I won't ever be selling it! This is my first post since second ownership so I'm guessing I'm a new member again.

Ok, so, as the title states, I had an encounter with a big fox at 80mph last weekend. The bumper is probably salvageable but I'm in need of some parts. I have sourced a new radiator and condensor from Kempston Radiators but I need the following: Fan surround (Renault don't sell anymore), Cold air intake box that sits behind the rad (again not available) and possibly the lower beam the radiator sits on as its bent and rusty.. Was a very big impact which resulted in me spending a few hours jet washing and removing fox parts from the car.. I might go vegetarian for a bit.

I want to fix the car as its in superb condition. I will also take the opportunity while its apart to service the hard to reach areas. The insurer would write off so its not worth claiming and having it categorised.

If anyone has any bits available or can recommend anyone I would be really grateful. Car is Nimbus silver if anyone has a bumper mind...

I've attached a photo of the bits I need... PXL_20240709_164535348.jpg

Thanks!

Reactions: Big Ben
BTT do the rad support bracket - LINK
If you're handy with a welder, or know someone locally who can help, the 'base' Clio bracket fits, but requires one of the tabs moving slightly - LINK

As for the fan surround, I guess that would probably be best sourced from Facebook. There's generally people who are breaking cars for parts all the time.
The airbox you could just leave off. It doesn't bring anything to the party, but is there in an attempt to quieten down any induction noise. Personally I noticed no difference removing mine.