Found a new button!

Being a man and never reading the manual after owning the car for nearly six months I've just found the wheel next to the headlight height adjuster that brightens/darkness the dash lights!

:smiley:.

I found a new one the other day. Climbed in the car, and the stereo flashed up "Connecting to bluetooth"

Didnt realise there was a button for voice control of the bluetooth handsfree under the steering wheel! Knocked it with my knee!

I found a new one the other day. Climbed in the car, and the stereo flashed up "Connecting to bluetooth"

Didnt realise there was a button for voice control of the bluetooth handsfree under the steering wheel! Knocked it with my knee!

Now you can have lots of fun setting up your voice control

Being a man and never reading the manual after owning the car for nearly six months I've just found the wheel next to the headlight height adjuster that brightens/darkness the dash lights!

:smiley:.

oh dear ;/

but like your honesty :jase2:

I hadn't properly adjusted my seat when picking the car up and knocked that about 100 times on the way home. Long legs FTL.

Is this button only on the 200 ?? Seen a post about it before but im sure i dont have anything under the steering wheel, picture ??

Ill try and get a pic, its under the steering column. Obv only there if tunepoint is fitted. Whether it differs between 200/197 i dont know