Ford Fiesta ST v Renault Clio 220 Trophy v MINI JCW

The pothole filled streets of London
Oh god! Wales isn't far away anyway man. Can easily do it over the weekend but then again it's money isn't it! Expensive to travel in these cars. Not really made for motorway driving haha.

Oh god! Wales isn't far away anyway man. Can easily do it over the weekend but then again it's money isn't it! Expensive to travel in these cars. Not really made for motorway driving haha.
That's very true, but i'm looking into it for the summer as it'll make a good roadtrip. It's either sit at 50 and get decent mpg or make progress and fuel the Clio's drinking habit!

That's very true, but i'm looking into it for the summer as it'll make a good roadtrip. It's either sit at 50 and get decent mpg or make progress and fuel the Clio's drinking habit!
I usually travel at 50 and keep the fuel for the fun. Will happily spend an extra few hours travelling saving fuel as long as I use the saved fuel for blasting about!

Arrange something and I'm sure we will come along. Always a good day out.

I'd say the DCT in the MK4 is as good as the DCT in my A45 AMG, journalists used to slate that for late downshifts which I made a few videos to disprove, they talk crap and think it's fashionable to always want a manual gearbox and say 'drivers car' a lot. Yaaaawn

I really struggled to watch this. The box on the new 2016 200's & the trophy is streets ahead of the one in my cousins cooper S & the earlier 200 edc. Some people just like shooting the new Clio down

As an 2016 rs edc owner and previous Dsg owner all i can say is for me this is a great box. Don't know about previous versions but i do not feel any lag even in normal mode. No happy with the bad reviews of this box. If you want an automatic this is a good choice!