Ford Fiesta RS!!

For me the only Ford id be interested in would be a MK2 Focus RS, however I much prefer the Meg's hence when changing recently I didn't browse anything but a Megane ad :smile:

You sure the reason not to, was higher insurance and mpg? :tongueout:

Yep :smile:

prefer looks of the meg, both similar on power, meg wins on the brakes/handling, trophy is rarer, had read online about the build quality of the focus not bring great. That's to list a few :wink:. I nearly went to ford to see what sort of deals/finance options they could do but once the trophy came up for sale I had to have it

They do look great though and sound epic! Friend sold his one, was 400-450bhp and just an animal

They are an animal around that power, so lively and fun and I still regret letting mine go.
its certainly an 'each to there own' opinion, it's nice that you were firm enough to say to yourself that you only want a megane and stuck to those adverts, but for me the meganes don't do it atall and it would have to be another FRS if I were looking again.

the actual list price for the MK2 FRS was 28 - 30k dependant on wether it was a lux1 or lux2, and rising up to 35k for the RS500.

it would certainly be nice for the fiesta to go in to production, only time will tell :worried: