Focus RS, owned

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
Mate of mines got a garage and over the last week or so he's been getting another mates camper van through it's MOT and given it a service so it can go back on the road as it's been in storage for a couple of years.

I'd been giving him an hand today and around tea time it was ready to go back to daz's as it was all done, i followed him in a transit to bring him back, just out of the village before the next town there are some nice bends and he'd put his foot down and gone then a new focus RS in white screamed past me and he'd gone too.

As i got near the junction with the main road i could see the pair of them shooting off into the distance.

This main road is quite straight and the guy in the focus pulled out to overtake jon but jon put his foot down and the focus could not get past.

This is the camper van.

bye_bye018.jpg

bye_bye019.jpg

Yes thats a cosworth engine in there.

We were laughing like crazy on the way back.

Somewere in mansfield/north notts tonight theres a guy telling his mates he pulled out to overtake this old yellow camper and it just shot off and he could'nt catch it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's not super tuned, we were not sure of it's full spec talking about it later on but think it's around 260/270bhp but weighs less than a ton.

Hahaha that's great. I'd have to love to have seen the look on his face.

465-derp-derp.jpg

Springs to mind...