Fixing lock micro switch on handles

Tylerbell004

Paid Member
Hi guys and girls

I have recently been fixing the micro switches in the handles that stop you from locking your car

If this would be something people are intrested in please let me know I use the same micro switches as oem
Hope this post is ok

Thanks
Tyler

Hi Tyler,

If you become a paid member at any point, you'll have access to a tonne of "how-to" threads. Amongst those threads, there is a "how to replace the door handle microswitch" thread that's incredibly detailed with links to parts etc.

Your services are most likely wanted by many, so become a paid member (I think it's around £5 per year?) and pop a reply in the thread :smile:

Hi Tyler,

If you become a paid member at any point, you'll have access to a tonne of "how-to" threads. Amongst those threads, there is a "how to replace the door handle microswitch" thread that's incredibly detailed with links to parts etc.

Your services are most likely wanted by many, so become a paid member (I think it's around £5 per year?) and pop a reply in the thread :smile:

O I never realised there was a guide on here I wish a new that do you think it would be something people are intrested in then ?

I imagine there would be more interest in repairing handles and selling them on an exchange basis

So what I have been doing on the clio Facebook groups is £30 posted for one handle and £50 posted for two handles and then I cover the cost of them sending me back there old handles

I bought a pack of 10 micro switches, only plan on using 2 (or 3 if the first goes wrong!) so will have a bunch of spares left if anybody needs any.