(Fitted in Car) Gloss Black & Gold Flake Interior

It's pull out like everything else. There are 2 wires at the rear that just unclip and it's out.
Putting I'n is the reverse if that :smile:

Looks lovely black!
Did you spray or wrap?
If you sprayed did you lacquer it after?
Just curious as all my bits are wrapped carbon ATM but I'm feeling the need to change (thinking blue)

Last edited:
Looks brilliant mate! One of the best paint finishes I have seen in a while! Thinking of an interior re-trim next lol!?!? :wink:

Thanks for the great comments guys really appreciate it. Guys check out my 1st thread for information on where to get it done and how much your looking at for the cost. The finish is in 2K Black and Gold Flake the same paint that is used for the exterior paint on the clio 182 ff black and gold which i had previous to my 197 cup.

Foxspeed has already posted the link cheers matey but i will post it again below for you that have missed it.

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15279

Also guys below i am going to now upload some pictures of the gold and black paint so you can see it clearly. The parts were so easy to take out they all just simply clip out
and dont be scared to pull on them because they wont break they are solid.

Paul I am actually thinking of getting a re trim done from edge automotive very soon so fingers crossed the interior should be looking :blush:mg: lol

Breeny Boy my glove is slighty sagging on the right but the dash strip hides it well matey lol :thumbsup:

If anyone is thinking of getting this done go to Spray-Shack.co.uk and Simon Vanes will sort you out top bloke.

The pictures do not in any way do the parts justice, in person it transforms the interior from a plastic feel too a more sports car feel which is what i wanted and i am so happy i went for it. Guys if you need any help or advice in regards to this just ask and i'll get back to you with a reply. Cheers and happy modding.

Last edited:
Yeah that shows the flake really well! I was a bit worried from the previous pics as it didn't really show through. Lol yeah I am itching to get mine done but it will be November before I can find out if I can...

Paul you will be so glad if you get it done trust me. The flake comes out when the sun hits it or if any light is shining on the surface. I have ordered some White LED lights of Karl so waiting on their arrival, they should work well with the gloss interior. Guys I'm thinking of doing my alloys and my rear diffuser is the same colour what do you guys think??

So the top display surround just pulls out but where are the clips? Did you need to get a screwdriver under it or did you literally just pull?

Hope so mate thinking of getting wheels and rear diffuser done or getting the interior done by Steve at Edge Automotive. I have to pick 1 or the other tough decision mate.

Lucky you luke great stuff that you have a spare set. Simon will look after you at Spray Shack for sure. Im thinking of doing the wing mirror caps Gloss White or Black but i can't make my mind up what you guys rekon????