Fitted hid kit

Yo got the hid kit fitted i got from kevo66 it looks brilliant also fitted the led sidelights will try n get some pics up during the week

Yep sidelights were easy but had to take the front bumper off to fix the hids tried without taking the bumper off but just couldnt get the light to clip so had to take bumper off but well worth it

Yep sidelights were easy but had to take the front bumper off to fix the hids tried without taking the bumper off but just couldnt get the light to clip so had to take bumper off but well worth it

how long did it take to get the bumper off?

Where do these HID kits come from, im very tempted to get myself one. As well as the LED side lights as I already think the standard ones are a little yellow.

Hey Kevo, in terms of the standard 197 Xenon's which are nice and blue through the projector lense, how do these HID's compare?

I have the sports headlights on my 197 so they are Xenon projector style lense with black surround and sidelights. I wanted to get the OEM 197 Xenon look so would a set of your 6k HID's give me that look? Also the standard sports lights are a bit dim so are these HID's a bit better?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm thinking of getting some from you so need to know if they're the right thing!

Cheers.

How much you looking for the HID kits mate? Want to improve the look of mine at night, might have to wait for the pics from sean so hurry up and get them up.

I did a GB for the lads for £60 but could get you one in for £65, good kits too!

Ill wait for the pics up unless you got the original thread with any pics, as I want to see what the results are like.

Ill have to PM ya Kev and let ya know once ive seen some pics.