First post in a few weeks

richandgem

Platinum Member
Well what a start to the new year it's been. Got back to work and we're stacked out and I'm doing 7am till 8-9pm most days and even Saturday. Still the overtime pay is great.

Then to add to the chaos I went and ordered a hot tub with a load of decking, Gem then decided she wanted a conservatory so the garden is a building site in preparation for the tub. I am well and truly knackered at the moment, I feel as though I'm waking up, going work, and coming home to bed everyday.

But being in manufacturing I have to take the extra work while I can

Well what a start to the new year it's been. Got back to work and we're stacked out and I'm doing 7am till 8-9pm most days and even Saturday. Still the overtime pay is great.

Then to add to the chaos I went and ordered a hot tub with a load of decking, Gem then decided she wanted a conservatory so the garden is a building site in preparation for the tub. I am well and truly knackered at the moment, I feel as though I'm waking up, going work, and coming home to bed everyday.

But being in manufacturing I have to take the extra work while I can

im the same, its not as long a day but i have to it week in week out.

get up at 5, set off at 6 and dont get back in the house till 7/8 at night.

im salaried though so its no over time for me :thumbdown:

Its the same here Rich.
We are so busy at the moment, despite what the news papers & press say. I think that manufacturing/engineering is really picking up again in this country!
So it should be! :cloud9:

Meet at richandgemandrichandgem's house for hot tub party.

1. Mike
2. Antony & the Brazilian beach volleyball team

Meet at richandgemandrichandgem's house for hot tub party.

1. Mike
It could be arranged lol I've nor messed about, it's a reet pukka one, pics next week :wink:

im the same, its not as long a day but i have to it week in week out.

get up at 5, set off at 6 and dont get back in the house till 7/8 at night.

im salaried though so its no over time for me :thumbdown:
Tell me about it, I didnt get home til 10:30pm the othe night, work in, fell sleep then got up for work. I'm paid hourly which is great normally bit te accounts women underpaid me by 14 hours so I'm about £300 short FFS