finally painted brembos

chris1888-197

Paid Member
finally got round to painting my front calipers on sunday using halfords brush on paint. removed the calipers to paint them and got the brembo decals off ebay. not the worst job lol. on the downside my daughter knocked my wheel over onto the concrete and scuffed the wheel!!:blush:hmy:

hi bud sorry for late reply! i used the hafords caliper paint - brush on paint not the spray paint. ill add some more close up photos tomorrow if you have not painted yours yet.

finally got round to painting my front calipers on sunday using halfords brush on paint. removed the calipers to paint them and got the brembo decals off ebay. not the worst job lol. on the downside my daughter knocked my wheel over onto the concrete and scuffed the wheel!!:blush:hmy:

Have you not got any brush marks on here?? Most I've ever seen have had brush marks when you look close. Yours look tidy though.

Have you not got any brush marks on here?? Most I've ever seen have had brush marks when you look close. Yours look tidy though.
No mate there is no brush marks, I removed the calipers and took my time cleaning and painting them. If there had been brush marks on them after they dried I would have done them again!! I am going to paint the rears soon so will put pictures up when I do bud. Got the decals off eBay and they are perfect - correct size.