Finally got a LY !!

Looks like a nice example.

Is that the carbon diffuser you've taken off? are you selling it?

I'd be interested if you are, just in the process of painting mine gloss black.

Looks like a nice example.

Is that the carbon diffuser you've taken off? are you selling it?

I'd be interested if you are, just in the process of painting mine gloss black.

Cheers mate, na just took it off to sort a rattle out on the exhaust. I was going to sell it but I love it now, don't no why I thought about selling it tbh.

I'm after a cup spoiler with carbon tips to match.

I also have the ktec exhaust rattle, what did you do and did it fix it?

Well there's 2 causes on mine, looks like the exhaust tips are removeable and the clamps holding them were in a position where there had been tapping on the underneath of the car so took them off and welded a few tack to hold them.

The other is the exhaust shifting over and rubbing on the diffuser (thankfully not marked it but has on the exhaust) so when I get a minute at work going to weld a washer on the exhaust hangers to stop the exhaust rubbers slidding over.

Hope this might help mate.

There's quite a few 197s only one f1 r27 in black! No ly! There's 2 ly r26 meganes! 1 ly clio 200 3 white clio rs200 and no ag 200! Of what I know! Yours is defo the only ly f1 near me!

Bloody hell wish I saw some lol, see a few different white 200 but that's it really.

Unfortunately mine isn't the only LY f1 there another around Norwich but it standard never see it though, except once drove straight past me was wierd haha