Fifth Gear Competition...

But its always the same... they get some half decent car (probably worth about 5.5k to 6k), waft the stone chips out and valet it, then say its "the best example in the country"

Even the Gadget Show outweighs that with 20grands worth of prizes every week :smiley:

Stupid **** show lol

A weekend in a caravan parked in the paddock at Anglesey Race Circuit with The VBH, The Charlotte Church, a whole lot of alcohol, baby oil and a paddling pool and some nice cars to blast about in. :wink:

Now that's a prize package even The Gadget Show couldn't match.

5th gear, a poor man's top gear! :sleep:

Poor mans top gear, but top gear has basically stopped doing everyday car tests unlike 5th Gear.

Also i think Tiff is a far better driver than any of the Top Gear bunch!

p.s. I still prefer Top Gear!

Isnt the 182 still as quick as the 197?

And... I used to love T.G. but now seems like they are all caracatures of themselves seeing how much licence payers money they can waste for the benifit of thier own pocket!

I still like it, but it is just 'entertaining' like "Something for the Weekend" is for cooking!

Same marques... with an emphasis/ bias to british - jag - focus ST/RS - Aston Martin.

Too busy trying to form opinions... in my opinion. Too Daily Mail!

Would be nice if 5th Gear continued thier comparisons of real cars without trying to copy TG - makes them look silly - be different, not a cheaper version.

5th Gear have proper racing drivers for people that are actualy interested in track times...

Not Mr Slow, Shortie & "I own TG"... followed by "The Stig" to test the car that we think should be tested...