Few pictures from the other day

My clio 197 and my mates vxr which is running 250bhp ATM (which I can't keep up with even in corners it's too fast ATM till I get my Megan engine ) 7evuqyju.jpg
enu9emes.jpgmahe5e5y.jpgqajyruba.jpgaqyjuma9.jpg

Both lovely cars. Corsa's really don't her the praise they deserve. The Chasis is actually quite good.

The corsa; they made the VXR Chasis first and used that for every model, so all models have a good Chasis.

However, the Astra, they made the normal Chasis and just slapped the VXR stuff on it, hence why the Astra isn't a good car in the handling department.

I'd hope you cant keep up with a 250bhp VXR or you've got one seriously strong clio :smiley:

Nice pictures though mate! Always had a soft spot for the VXR's something very 'ASBO' about them lol.

I'd hope you cant keep up with a 250bhp VXR or you've got one seriously strong clio :smiley:

Nice pictures though mate! Always had a soft spot for the VXR's something very 'ASBO' about them lol.

I have aswell I something think why I didn't I get one but then think there's way to meany of them around. I wanted to be different and it's not like the clio don't pack a punch anyway plus he's spent around 6 grand on his and I don't have that kind of money laying around like he does

Don't worry. His no #4 piston will be on his windscreen before long

:smile:

Great pics

I have aswell I something think why I didn't I get one but then think there's way to meany of them around. I wanted to be different and it's not like the clio don't pack a punch anyway plus he's spent around 6 grand on his and I don't have that kind of money laying around like he does

6K into a VXR and it only returned 250!!??

Yeah they really are everywhere.