A few random pictures...

I will finally have the RS side skirts fitted on Friday and I thought I'd upload a few images of my car without them fitted... Ultra Red is so difficult to capture in a photograph.... :zomg:

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0138.jpg
    IMAG0138.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMAG0012.jpg
    IMAG0012.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 77
  • P1010964.jpg
    P1010964.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 83
  • P1010958.jpg
    P1010958.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
The first three are taken with an HTC camera phone, the last two with a Panasonic camera. I have a new digital camera that I am keen to try out...if it ever stops raining for long enough!!

Beautiful!

Sprint spoiler and blacked out roof, my favourite :jase2:

Thank you! Cup spoiler or KTR Sprint spoiler - it was a real dilemma! And then I had to decide whether to have the spoiler painted red or black!! :s

I am happy with the look and I am keen to see what the car looks like after the RS side skirts have been fitted!! :drool:

Last edited:
I am contemplating the black RS graphics that sit ahead of the rear wheels & black/carbon Renault badges but the jury is still out for me! The red/black 'ladybird' look might get a little overbearing!!

The first three are taken with an HTC camera phone, the last two with a Panasonic camera. I have a new digital camera that I am keen to try out...if it ever stops raining for long enough!!

Love the look of the roof mate is it vinyl wrap or painted

Love the look of the roof mate is it vinyl wrap or painted

The roof is factory painted I.D. Deep Black metallic & it has proved to be a real talking point!! It was an expensive - but worthwhile - option but I bought the car as a 'nearly new but used' demonstrator & someone else paid for it!! :jump1:

The roof is factory painted I.D. Deep Black metallic & it has proved to be a real talking point!! It was an expensive - but worthwhile - option but I bought the car as a 'nearly new but used' demonstrator & someone else paid for it!! :jump1:

It looks great I have red 200 and would love a black roof was thinking of getting it warpped in black but not sure worried about scratch marks

I wasn't a fan at first but the more I see pics of 200's like this, the more I seem to like them...the red is just lush as well. I need to get my hands on one of these sprint spoilers too, I think they look great. Nice motor mate!

Thanks for the positive comments!

I like the idea of real carbon mirror covers, carbon Renault badges, carbon exhaust trims, 'carbon' wrapped front bumper insert & a carbon diffuser... The carbon wrapped roof can look great if done well!!

This could get expensive!! :-D

I wasn't a fan at first but the more I see pics of 200's like this, the more I seem to like them...the red is just lush as well. I need to get my hands on one of these sprint spoilers too, I think they look great. Nice motor mate!

I got my Sprint spoiler through a SprayShack group buy on this site! The service & workmanship was fantastic! I highly recommend the spoiler which transforms the rear of the car! :-D

Red 200s look the biz.

It's funny you say that - at the time I bought mine I didn't particularly like Alien Green because it was so 'different' but now I wish I'd seriously considered it! ;/

Liquid Yellow was my first choice colour but when it came to actually buying one I was too concerned about the consequences of paintwork damage...

I got my Sprint spoiler through a SprayShack group buy on this site! The service & workmanship was fantastic! I highly recommend the spoiler which transforms the rear of the car! :-D

2nd this sprayshack do top work they done my sprint spoiler and is a great finnish.

Similar Thread Suggestions