Few 197/200 around halifax/hipperholme/brighouse?

Hello,

White 200 yesterday morning around 7:30am at hipperholme traffic lights?

Black 197 on by crosslee factory going towards hipperholme?

Blue 197 up over westvale and followed me towards outlane and back towards ainley top round about?

Anyone on here?

Yes it was me just out for a bit of a drive and noticed you fly up behind me ha your car looked very nice where you from?

Brighouse buddy, well...Bailiff Bridge to be precise. I was hoping you'd stop as ive never seen Nimbus up close in the sunshine. Like Liquid Yellow & Racing Blue, it really needs sun to look its best i think.

Brighouse buddy, well...Bailiff Bridge to be precise. I was hoping you'd stop as ive never seen Nimbus up close in the sunshine. Like Liquid Yellow & Racing Blue, it really needs sun to look its best i think.
Ah nice i live up the road in hipperholme i think i saw you in the car wash as i pulled out of the shell garage was that you too?

yeah mate i remember actually on Bradford road.
Theres a few 197s around us, i've seen a red one plodding about and a black one once lots, that guy must go through a lot of fuel as hes always caning it everywhere.

yeah mate i remember actually on Bradford road.
Theres a few 197s around us, i've seen a red one plodding about and a black one once lots, that guy must go through a lot of fuel as hes always caning it everywhere.
Yeah ive seen him about too dunno he must be rich ha and what you do you go out for drives and meets or what add us on facebook if your on there pal will have to meet up and have a butchers at your motor :smile: