Feelin' the (L)itch to change the clio....

Feelin' the itch to change the Clio (again). Running out of things to do and I'm a bit bored (?) Not good.

I really fancy a E46 M3 cab for the summer.....

Last edited by a moderator:
litchy how would you feel cruising in your M3,duran duran blasting and your silk polka dot scarf blowing in the wind,.....then suddenly this yellow flash flys by popping and banging with flames coming out of the exhaust!!! don't do it man,or at least keep the clio as well.

Last edited:
litchy how would you feel cruising in your M3,duran duran blasting and your silk polka dot scarf blowing in the wind,.....then suddenly this yellow flash flys by popping and banging with flames coming out of the exhaust!!! don't do it man,or at least keep the clio as well.

First dibs on da Clio please..

Lol Henderson, the wife would kill me If I kept both. The financial climate makes it hard to justify 2 car garages...and thats the point. M Bm's tick all the boxes. If anyones not owned one or driven one, I cant tell you how complete these cars are in every single way......I cant believe 3 years ago I turned down a re-shelled CSL at 15 grand....

No problem Mr F....

Litchy, try crack cocaine, in your case it will be less addictive and save you some cash long term.

Litchy, try crack cocaine, in your case it will be less addictive and save you some cash long term.

Thats fine coming from a man that calls himself 'mental' and is sooo greedy that he has TWO LY Renaults!!!!! I think if I need crack, you need to stop dealling it.....lol

Lol Henderson, the wife would kill me If I kept both. The financial climate makes it hard to justify 2 car garages...and thats the point. M Bm's tick all the boxes. If anyones not owned one or driven one, I cant tell you how complete these cars are in every single way...

not wanting to rubbish your views but unless you have driven lots of different cars i wouldnt say they are the be-all-and-end-all of motoring...

as an example - i have driven a f430 and a scagiletti and they are in another world but untill i have driven say a lambo or macca i couldnt say its motoring nirvana!

not wanting to rubbish your views but unless you have driven lots of different cars i wouldnt say they are the be-all-and-end-all of motoring...

as an example - i have driven a f430 and a scagiletti and they are in another world but untill i have driven say a lambo or macca i couldnt say its motoring nirvana!

Come on Foxspeed with your unrealistic 'caveats'. Because someone drives a F430 round the track for a Birthday present, very different to living with one. Equally, if the cost 3x as much, you expect that wouldn't you. The issue around the M cars is often thats the point, they are not 3x better. I think outside of the new Nissan GTR, 'pound for pound' M's have historically been the marque to beat.

All for around 14k.....

Anyway you lot, whats wrong with Cabs....

Come on Foxspeed with your unrealistic 'caveats'. Because someone drives a F430 round the track for a Birthday present, very different to living with one. Equally, if the cost 3x as much, you expect that wouldn't you. The issue around the M cars is often thats the point, they are not 3x better. I think outside of the new Nissan GTR, 'pound for pound' M's have historically been the marque to beat.

it was given as an example - you couldnt say they were the best/ultimate until you have driven others can you realistcally?

so a bmw is the best but a gtr could be better?

and i never said driven for a birthday present round a track

Thats fine coming from a man that calls himself 'mental' and is sooo greedy that he has TWO LY Renaults!!!!! I think if I need crack, you need to stop dealling it.....lol

Ha, ha point taken but mine are bogo standard with the Clio paid for and I'm guessing you will have spent somewhere in the region of the meg.

Nice to know you have people wanting yours which will help you jump if you need too.

Some ones going to get a great Clio Litchy.

I totally agree on you comment about M cars being the complete package too but a mate of mine has had both the coupe and cabriolet (in that order) and always said he hated the cabriolet at speed.

Apparently you can feel the flex in the body at high speed (we all know how quickly they get there too) and it just never felt as planted/sure footed. He sold the cabriolet within the year.

Cheers. Whats interesting is the Clio when finished, will only be 8bhp shy of the M3...330 bhp. I've already started looking....